Sunday, June 17, 2007

3 months old

The family at our friends baby shower! This one came out blurry, bummer!
The babies played together when we went to visit Emily and Jade in Tehachapi!

She looks so small in Jade's jumperoo!


Jade and her other cousin Noah came to visit!



Megan in her night night outfit! I dig the hat!





3 comments:

Emily Lopez said...

I know I have the privelage of seeing Megan a lot, but I love being about to go here and see new pictures of her. You have a beautiful family.

Emily Lopez said...

oops I meant being able to go here and see pix. :) my mistake!

Melissa said...

Jeez Em, can't you get it right? :p

I too, love the pictures, especially since I don't have the privelage of seeing the girls all the time. Those are so cute Abby! Keep 'em coming! I will have new ones soon on mine. They just have to be scanned in.