This week two of Megan's little friends were born!! She will have lots of babies to play with now.

Megan was trying to figure out how to get that toy in front of her.

We went to visit Andrea a friend of mine from high school

Jade and Emily

Jade is crawling all over the place!!

Randee came to visit and went to church with us on sunday

Karen's sister Jodi's baby girl!

Our friends Jody and Deanna's baby boy!
3 comments:
How cute! What are the new babies' names? Megan is lucky that she has so many playmates! :) I love the little tuft of hair she has. One day you will wake up and it will all be filled in and you will say, "When did that happen?"
Their names are Chase and Joanna! I can't believe two of my friends had a baby in the same week!
Very cool! It is weird that they had them the same week but those kids will have an even closer bond. I had two kids in my class one year that were born on the same day in the same hospital. It was kind of cool.
Post a Comment